[-VFG-]
Please log in to access Clan content

Home of the Vincemus Fidelis Gaming Community [-VFG-]. We play Robocraft, Warframe, Star Conflict, and War Thunder as our primary games!

HomeSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

VFG Member Application (FrostedBeats)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FrostedBeats
APPLICANT

PostSubject: VFG Member Application (FrostedBeats)   Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:30 am

Hai hai! this here is my info for the application X3

in Game Account(s) - And which Game?: FrostedBeats (For every game there is)

Steam Alias or profile name?: FrostedBeats, heres a link for easy access ( MOD EDIT: http://steamcommunity.com/id/FrostedBeats )
                                            Feel free to add! X3

What Games do you play most Often?: Ranking based on the listed games on the front page
                                                        1. Robocraft ( Tier 10 )
                                                        2. War Thunder ( Low level experienced flyer )
                                                        3. Team Fortress 2 ( That soloist scout )
                                                        4. League of Legends EUW ( Ahri! Ahri! )
*Other games that are not listed like Garry's Mod ( Dammet zambehs..... ) and im mostly active on a
 non-steam game called osu! ( CLICK DEM CIRCLES! DX! ). Im also 24/7 on Steam X3

Age?: 16 XP Be 17 this year

Do you know anyone in our Community? If yes, who?: Textor86, Met on Robocraft

Have you been on our TS previously?: *Goes to the TS server*

How many hours per week can you be active in the community(includes socializing on teamspeak, posting on forums, playing games with other members)?: Nearly 12 hour a day to be honest, gamer girl XP

What time zone do you currently reside in?: Central European Time Zone (UTC+01:00) Amstelveen, Holland

What makes you want to join Vincemus Fidelis Gaming?: Friendly Textor86 lured me into this community, Saw some other players from the community on Robocraft and their all nice X3, Wanna have a clan in Robocraft aswell as other games, Wanna help the community expand, Cuz am a gamer girl durhh

Do you have Competitive gaming experience? If yes, with who and in what role?: Yes, in most games im multipurpose, I can go with anything aslong as i have fun, Robocraft for example, i can be a drone or a medic, anything goes and i can go well with it X3

What are your ambitions as a member?: If i could i dont mind being a moderator, being a member doesnt mind me much aswell, I just wanna be a part of the community and help out if i could X3

Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a person are you?: My name is Lysanne, or Lys for short, Im a 16 years old gamer girl, anime lover, a simple-roleplayer *nibbles cookie*, non-weaboo, friendly, joyfull kinda person, tho i can get hurt easily sometimes if i didnt get a joke ( I'd understand it 3 minutes later or so anyways XP ) am still friendly to everyone whos not an ass, by anyone i mean 'A-ny-one' XD and i use my boyfriends account on Steam 90% of the time owo.... Im also too shy for mic, why? 16 years old with anime like voice, haters gonna hate, didnt talk on mic for 5 years now, so if I join the TS all i do is listen and type, gomenasai ;w;

If Textor could touch you anywhere, where would you let him touch you?: Wherever suits his fancy c; It'd be the last time he touches me tho owo

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?: A Neko! cuz why not, neh just kidding, why not a cat? its all fluffy and i can purr at people without permission, and sleep anywhere i want aswell!

One of the Officers in our Community is an idiot. Who do you think it is?: The soon to be me XD

If Monarchco calls you in the Middle of the Night to discuss Sexual Fantasies, what do you do?: Ill give a tip show c; then enslaves him >w>

The Community has to invest into Every Player that joins, what can you Invest into the Community?: In-game guidance for new players, tips, a fun time ccc;, just making the mood positive X3, in-game for fun partner i guess since all i do is have fun anyways owo Would help out as much as i could -w-

Last edited by Monarchco on Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:29 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Some typos, didnt like typos, have... to... fix..... XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://>w>....
NestorTheWaiter

PostSubject: Re: VFG Member Application (FrostedBeats)   Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:51 am

+1, looks like a fun person to play with, another +0,5 because she's a girl (we need more girlz) and another +0,5 because she's dutch.
So all together that makes a +2 for me!

FrostedBeats
APPLICANT

PostSubject: Re: VFG Member Application (FrostedBeats)   Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:15 am

@NestorTheWaiter ty for the +2 ! much appreciated X3 -gives a cookie- but i never knew being a Dutch add points XD

DragonMind

PostSubject: Re: VFG Member Application (FrostedBeats)   Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:10 am

+1, ...+2 if she can pull herself together to speak with a mic on TS pirat

...yeah I can do +2 if Nestor can!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Idealist

PostSubject: Re: VFG Member Application (FrostedBeats)   Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:28 am

Would say +1 for
-Textor recruitment are always the best *wait for the paycheck at the end of the month*
-Can be quite active (and in my time zone)
-Best answer ever for the TS question
-Best answer ever for time zone question
-adaptative
-Good answer for the animal *caaaaat*
-Textor would certainly enjoy the touch (and enthrall her into it mouahahahaha *still waiting for the paycheck*)
-We should all enslave Mona, it would be great
-Good humor
-Giiiiiiiiiirl

-1 because

-No use of mic
-Use boyfriend's Steam account
-Have a boyfriend (only girlfriend are allowed here !)
-I'm paranoid, it feel like a trap (Be careful, it's a trap !)
-Want to be an officer when the next one is me (yeah, I didn't applied for being one, and so what ?)
-A bit too young for my taste (Hmmm ? Gaming maturity ? I didn't spoke about gaming ... But yeah, yeah, for playing video games, what else ?)
-Giiiiiiiirl
-Seem like for Textor it's one-sided
-We all got ignored apart Mona and the ones that react after.

So I change it, it will be -1
The fact that we all just go ignored bother me quite a bit and seem like Textor's name was wrongly used (willingly or not).

Last edited by Idealist on Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monarchco
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: VFG Member Application (FrostedBeats)   Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:33 pm

I'll had poor experiences when females are involved in gaming communities, especially if we introduce competitive divisions. However, I'll refrain from any negative effects for the time being.

Signature image removed, and signature edited due to size. signature overall should not be larger than a mediocre paragraph.

Not having a mic isn't necessarily a bad thing(You can use any smartphone or tablet with the Teamspeak 3 app as a substitution). However I am concerned about accounts. You mentioned something about the steam profile being your boyfriend's. This doesn't so much bother me. Who is the primary owner of your robocraft and war thunder account?

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://staging.steamcommunity.com/groups/VFGGaming
johomebody

PostSubject: Re: VFG Member Application (FrostedBeats)   Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:22 pm

@FrostedBeats wrote:

Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a person are you?: My name is Lysanne, or Lys for short, Im a 16 years old gamer girl, anime lover, a simple-roleplayer *nibbles cookie*, non-weaboo, friendly, joyfull kinda person, tho i can get hurt easily sometimes if i didnt get a joke ( I'd understand it 3 minutes later or so anyways XP ) am still friendly to everyone whos not an ass, by anyone i mean 'A-ny-one' XD and i use my boyfriends account on Steam 90% of the time owo.... Im also too shy for mic, why? 16 years old with anime like voice, haters gonna hate, didnt talk on mic for 5 years now, so if I join the TS all i do is listen and type, gomenasai ;w;
 pale

-1 And sorry if this is overkill

Let me explain:

1.) I doubt you sound like an anime girl. Even if you did sound like one, why is that a reason not to get on TS?  Furthermore, the way you type hurts my brain to read. *nibbles cookie* made me fucking cringe. It reminds me of this copy pasta: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/katy-t3h-pengu1n-of-d00m

2.) Clearly aren't new to online games and certainly not online forums. Considering how you threw up a signature that was so large it had to be removed. Even if your profile belongs to your "boyfriend" Also you state multiple times you aren't good at handling jokes. Thats going to be hard to deal with here.

3.) You are in for a fun ride anytime someone introduces themselves as "A gamer girl"

4.) Listen I'm a die hard anime fan, seriously. I love that you throw that shit out in the open, I do too. But typing Gomensai, hai hai moshi moshi desu~ Ikadakimasu so sugioi nice desu ne blah blah blah, I don't think anyone around this community enjoys that kind of thing.

5.) Your profile picture reminds me of this

Last edited by johomebody on Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNXln21X3cU
DragonMind

PostSubject: Re: VFG Member Application (FrostedBeats)   Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:33 pm

johomebody -> Writing something in between two '*' are usually the way
that you write emotes/actions, when roleplaying in digital text.
This have by some people, including me, been adopted for use when
making general emotes/actions in text chats.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
johomebody

PostSubject: Re: VFG Member Application (FrostedBeats)   Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:36 pm

I'm well aware of that DragonMind. I'm going to stick to my guns on this.

I apologize if I'm coming off as toxic/salty. I'll let Monarchco swing the hammer on my post if he thinks its necessary.
Back to top Go down
HydroDemon

PostSubject: Re: VFG Member Application (FrostedBeats)   Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:52 pm

nothing alarming +1 Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monarchco
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: VFG Member Application (FrostedBeats)   Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:02 pm

@johomebody wrote:

4.) Listen I'm a die hard anime fan, seriously. I love that you throw that shit out in the open, I do too. But typing Gomensai, hai hai moshi moshi desu~ Ikadakimasu so sugioi nice desu ne blah blah blah, I don't think anyone around this community enjoys that kind of thing.

Hey's right. And just because you're a female doesn't exempt you from the maturity requirement. Try and keep this under control if you remain interested in joining.

Back to top Go down
noobwithnohats
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: VFG Member Application (FrostedBeats)   Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:55 pm

+1 very detailed application, but is it really ok to share some of the things you did? I wonder...

anyways

Aceborn

PostSubject: Re: VFG Member Application (FrostedBeats)   Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:05 pm

-1 from me, first thing is that you didn't pay attention to how to fill out the questions (answer bellow big text)
2nd, I don't care if you are a a girl, boy
3rd you are saying that you can use teamspeak but don't want to
4th is that robocraft account yours only?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brodyy
APPLICANT

PostSubject: Re: VFG Member Application (FrostedBeats)   Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:24 pm

A- You did not fill out the answers properly
B- I am not 100% sure if i really think you are a girl
C- In my opinion you used allot of faces like Razz XD Smile what i think is annoying
D- If you do not have a mic then we cannot communicate properly

This is all i have to say and others may agree with me or disagree but personally i will give you a -1 (sorry)

PS: Prove to us that you are really a girl because on what you have written i am not sure if u are a girl and i think others would agree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrostedBeats
APPLICANT

PostSubject: Re: VFG Member Application (FrostedBeats)   Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:04 pm

@Monarchco : I'll had poor experiences when females are involved in gaming communities, especially if we introduce competitive divisions. However, I'll refrain from any negative effects for the time being.

- Im not like most girls, i actually can follow my role and do just what u ask in-game, instead of
following my own heads, where did i accomplish this? in a game called Defiance, CS:GO, Garry's
Mod Zombie Survival ( really need teamwork and divisions there ) aswell as most games.

@Monarchco : Hey's right. And just because you're a female doesn't exempt you from the maturity requirement. Try and keep this under control if you remain interested in joining.

- My answers are actually mature, just mixed it up with some fun, but alrite ill stop the jokes if
you'd like

@Monarchco : Signature image removed, and signature edited due to size. signature overall should not be larger than a mediocre paragraph.

- Im sorry about that, i didnt know about the limits, will change it

@Monarchco : You mentioned something about the steam profile being your boyfriend's. This doesn't so much bother me. Who is the primary owner of your robocraft and war thunder account?

- Me, the steam account was originally my boyfriend's, but he let me uses it and rarely comes on,
like once each 3 months or so, so he basically lets me owns it now, the ingame? every game in there
is owned by me, the accounts for WT and RC was created by me, aswell as other games that requires
registeration.

@Everyone That Replied And Judged

- Thanks for taking your time to come and see the long application, Much appreciated

FrostedBeats
APPLICANT

PostSubject: Re: VFG Member Application (FrostedBeats)   Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:09 pm

owh yea i dont mind if i get rejected, it is a really nice community, and i dont even think im actually qualified for it

Monarchco
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: VFG Member Application (FrostedBeats)   Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:12 pm

@FrostedBeats wrote:
@Monarchco : I'll had poor experiences when females are involved in gaming communities, especially if we introduce competitive divisions. However, I'll refrain from any negative effects for the time being.

- Im not like most girls, i actually can follow my role and do just what u ask in-game, instead of
 following my own heads, where did i accomplish this? in a game called Defiance, CS:GO, Garry's
 Mod Zombie Survival ( really need teamwork and divisions there ) aswell as most games.

I've had no problem with females following commands in competitive games with battle callers. The issues I've found have been relating to:

A: Male Jealousy
B: aroused drama
C: personal issues

When most females have arguments, they drag it on, and will ignore guys for lengths at a time. Which causes instability.

My other issues you have addressed, so those are fine. And as I previous said, I'll refrain from negativity in the process.
This is a clan decision. You'd be better off addressing them, than only me.

Back to top Go down
FrostedBeats
APPLICANT

PostSubject: Re: VFG Member Application (FrostedBeats)   Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:14 pm

ah i was just answering your statements, alrite then, and wow male jealousy? you can disqualify presonal issues cause i wont tell nothing

Sash Perennial
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: VFG Member Application (FrostedBeats)   Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:44 pm

Hey FrostedBeats (and everyone else following this application?) [Please excuse wall of text, I'm a notorious pedant]

As far as I'm concerned, the clan's application process makes no distinction between the genders of applicants.

VFG primarily desires individuals with a certain amount of levelheadedness, maturity, and preferably an easygoing attitude (we make playful banter rather frequently - don't be offended), as well as a certain quality of character.

I'm of the opinion that it takes a while to get to know a person, so I strongly recommend dropping by the TeamSpeak server to get to know members of our growing community and see if you fit in. As much as an application can help in the selection process, speaking and playing alongside a prospective member provides more valuable information in my opinion.

However, note that applicants are pretty much expected to perform on par with other members of the community or fill a specific or valued role. If an applicant (or member, for that matter) doesn't compare well skill-wise, a willingness to learn and grow as a player is highly appreciated. There is of course a wide degree of understanding here when it comes to playing a new game, as expected.

Thanks for submitting an application, we hope to see you around and determine whether you're the kind of player we're looking for.

FrostedBeats
APPLICANT

PostSubject: Re: VFG Member Application (FrostedBeats)   Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:47 pm

@Sash Perennial

-I like your comment, thx for taking your time to read the application

( i know you like touhou btw >w> )

johomebody

PostSubject: Re: VFG Member Application (FrostedBeats)   Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:22 am

@FrostedBeats wrote:
i know you like touhou

Scarlett Weather Rhapsody/Shoot the bullet is my jam
Back to top Go down
ertil87

PostSubject: Re: VFG Member Application (FrostedBeats)   Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:26 am

1+ becouse she is a "she"

we need less Dicks *wink wink* and more Females Cool

hope to see you in game, and hope you get the pleasure of feeling my Healing goodness !!

"Yours is to serve, unto the last drop of your blood, that your brothers might live to fight on. Watch over them, heal them, offer up your very life should it extend theirs but a moment, and by your sacrifice the enemy be slain. And when the time comes that you must fulfill your most solemn oath, speak clearly, speak proudly, speed the bolt that brings his end and send him joyous to the Emperor’s side. Then do your duty, take that which is due, and know your mission is done."

— Extract from the Apocrypha of Eons, Verse V, Chapter L (M40 Redaction)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Textor86
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: VFG Member Application (FrostedBeats)   Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:42 am

Thank you filling an application.

I rarely comment on these applications, but I somehow feel obligated to do so this time.

There is a few things in the app, that concerns me. The way you express yourself seems too immature. Not saying you are for sure, but it seems so in my opinion.

Having personal issues that keeps you from using voice com´s, will be a problem.

I am concerned to see my name as your reference. I don't believe we know each other? Knowing of me, is not the same as knowing me. When you for example say "Textor lured me in" and that you know me from robocraft, it could seem like I have been putting in an effort to make you join us, and therefore others may "follow in my footsteps" and be colored in their judging.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
smutpuppy88
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: VFG Member Application (FrostedBeats)   Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:43 pm

0 From me until the application is fixed. Quite concerned that the robocraft acct is not hers. If she created her own It would be nice. Also teamspeak is a must. please read the application processes it is required that you come into teamspeak and communicate with the community.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bigbadbot

PostSubject: Re: VFG Member Application (FrostedBeats)   Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:29 pm

+1 from me
resons
1. animne lover
2. she( if she not 100% on that) could be a new and fun member to game with for the coumminty
3. sounds like a very helpful person
i got to say, this coumminty is very frinedy at was to shy to use teamspeak when i started becouse i felt i sounded like a complite cocky shit, you don't need to be shy to us, we will have a joke or two but we will not make you feel unwelcome

and guys don't care if i sound like a soft prick trying to chating up a girl, i i don't talk that much anyway
also fuck spelling shit right i have dyslexia
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VFG Member Application (FrostedBeats)   

Back to top Go down

VFG Member Application (FrostedBeats)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next