[-VFG-]
Please log in to access Clan content

Home of the Vincemus Fidelis Gaming Community [-VFG-]. We play Robocraft, Warframe, Star Conflict, and War Thunder as our primary games!

HomeSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sample application - YetiChow [ACCEPTED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
YetiChow

PostSubject: Sample application - YetiChow [ACCEPTED]   Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:09 am

in Game Account(s) - And which Game?:
At this stage, Robocraft and my username there is YetiChow. I expect to get involved with a range of other games, I'll use the same account name/ID in those

Steam ID?:
francis_davre

What Games do you play most Often?:
Robocraft, and anything with multiplayer modes.

Age?:

Do you know anyone in our Community? If yes, who?
I knew Textor from before VFG, and I'm slowly getting acquainted with Monarch and Gloern

Have you been on our TS previously?
Yep

Please insert a link of your steam profile(please remove the 'ww' from the link otherwise the forum will not allow posting):
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072253557/

How many hours per week can you be active in the community(includes socializing on teamspeak, posting on forums, playing games with other members)?
Upwards of 30 - whenever I'm online, I'll be available for a chat or a game. And I'm online a lot...

What time zone do you currently reside in?
GMT+10

What makes you want to join Vincemus Fidelis Gaming?
I love getting involved in communities, and VFG has a great balance of competitive and social activities that I'm really excited to join in with.

Do you have Competitive gaming experience? If yes, with who and in what role?
Not really - I've never been part of a ranked team or anything like that. However, I do have a lot of gaming experience; so I can generally  keep up with the pros

What are your ambitions as a member?
To have a lot of fun, help the other members have a lot of fun, and be part of VFG as it grows into something special

Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a person are you?
I'm an outgoing, somewhat competitive, very intelligent person with a strong opinion on... well, pretty much everything. I'm always involved in something or thirty somethings; and I often seem like I'm all over the place, but I'm also rather mature and relaxed so I'm usually up for a laugh. I can be responsible when I need to be, but I'd much rather be friendly and approachable as often as I can.

If Textor could touch you anywhere, where would you let him touch you?:
Well, if he can stretch across 2 oceans and 3 continents then, as far as I'm concerned, he's earned a feel of whatever he can reach.

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?:
a party animal - because I like having opposable thumbs, and chimpanzees are too hairy. Also lots of booze.

One of the Officers in our Community is an idiot. Who do you think it is?
Probably me...

If Monarchco calls you in the Middle of the Night to discuss Sexual Fantasies, what do you do?:
Make sure it's a separate chat room, then listen attentively for the first few minutes until I can sneak off to grab a snack. I know that when I come back, all I have to say is "hmm, interesting... but I think you'll need more lube" and it will sound like I've been listening attentively the whole time.

The Community has to invest into Every Player that joins, what can you Invest into the Community?:
My humour, my time, my crazy ideas, my experience as a gamer, and my not-totally-terrible skill with paint.net
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sample application - YetiChow [ACCEPTED]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1