[-VFG-]
Please log in to access Clan content


Home of the Vincemus Fidelis Gaming Community [-VFG-]. We play Robocraft, Warframe, Star Conflict, and War Thunder as our primary games!
 
HomeSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Dethpickle's application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dethpickle
APPLICANT


Posts : 3
Join date : 2015-03-01

PostSubject: Dethpickle's application   Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:21 pm

in Game Account(s) - And which Game?:
dethpickle on Robocraft and Dethp1ckle is steam account

Steam Alias or profile name?:
Current alias is Doomlord Shirley Temple, about due for a change to another ridiculous name

What Games do you play most Often?:
Changes all the time. I'm on a Robocraft kick right now (just discovered the game) and TF2 is a great standby, handful of Hearthstone, 7 Days to Die (good game even in Alpha mode). If I'm in the mood for hating life, I'll agree to play LoL with a friend.

Age?:
22

Do you know anyone in our Community? If yes, who?
Your community remains a mystery to me.

Have you been on our TS previously?
Not yet, gotta download the application first.

How many hours per week can you be active in the community(includes socializing on teamspeak, posting on forums, playing games with other members)?
Way too much time. Depends how nice the weather is outside. Currently, the majority of my free time when I'm not at work.

What time zone and country do you currently reside in?
Central time zone of the most glorious god blessed nation on Earth, 'Murka.

What makes you want to join Vincemus Fidelis Gaming?
Community. I figure I spend enough time online that I should at least trying to be making some connections. Some of my coolest friends I've met online so I figured this'd be a good way to potentially meet such people. Also, playing with uncoordinated teammates in Robocraft can be frustrating.

Do you have Competitive gaming experience? If yes, with who and in what role?
I'm pretty competitive but I don't like full on competitive tournaments or such things. I'd rather just be that person who's really good or at least pretty decent in casual games.

What are your ambitions as a member?
I want to be the very best, like no one ever was. To join VFG is my real test, to befriend people is my cause.

Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a person are you?
Laid back, love me some jokes and talking ridiculous. Intolerant of ragey or disrespectful people.

If Textor could touch you anywhere, where would you let him touch you?
If he gives me free food or a decent game on steam, wherever he wants. Just as long as our balls don't touch and he whispers sweet nothings into my ear.

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?
A liger. It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed, bred for its skills in magic. I'll know I found the right community if you know this reference.

One of the Officers in our Community is an idiot. Who do you think it is?
I'm sorry Monarchco, but I saw a thread that looks like you support Coke over Pepsi so I'ma have to say that title is yours Sad

If Monarchco calls you in the Middle of the Night to discuss Sexual Fantasies, what do you do?
I would interrupt him to ask why this question has random capitalization all over the place. And afterwards I would only listen to his fantasies if they involved Pepsi.

The Community has to invest into Every Player that joins, what can you Invest into the Community?
I can provide whoever Textor is with illicit pleasures for a price. The rest of the community will just have to do with my humor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monarchco
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 665
Join date : 2014-12-28
Location : Rockies.

PostSubject: Re: Dethpickle's application   Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:28 pm

@dethpickle wrote:

The Community has to invest into Every Player that joins, what can you Invest into the Community?
I can provide whoever Textor is with illicit pleasures for a price.

Careful, he's kinda cheap.

_________________
~I play for the people....
~VFG --> Very Fucking Good
~Keep in mind, Red Text, is for moderators use only.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://staging.steamcommunity.com/groups/VFGGaming
dethpickle
APPLICANT


Posts : 3
Join date : 2015-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Dethpickle's application   Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:30 pm

(Smoker cough) eey baby, i can do u 2 but fo such disrespect, i'ma charge 2 steam games
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YetiChow
Member
Member


Posts : 56
Join date : 2014-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Dethpickle's application   Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:29 pm

@dethpickle wrote:

What are your ambitions as a member?
I want to be the very best, like no one ever was. To join VFG is my real test, to befriend people is my cause.

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?
A liger. It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed, bred for its skills in magic. I'll know I found the right community if you know this reference.

That alone is enough for a +1 from me.

But seriously though, all good answers there mate. I'd prefer to "meet" you in TS and Robocraft before giving an official +1, but you do appear to fit right in. Although if you have any trouble getting the other members' support, just hit them with an interpretative dance at a pep rally where you smash a pinata made in the image of our glorious leader Monarcho, and you should be all good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monarchco
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 665
Join date : 2014-12-28
Location : Rockies.

PostSubject: Re: Dethpickle's application   Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:42 pm

@YetiChow wrote:
@dethpickle wrote:

What are your ambitions as a member?
I want to be the very best, like no one ever was. To join VFG is my real test, to befriend people is my cause.

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?
A liger. It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed, bred for its skills in magic. I'll know I found the right community if you know this reference.

That alone is enough for a +1 from me.

But seriously though, all good answers there mate. I'd prefer to "meet" you in TS and Robocraft before giving an official +1, but you do appear to fit right in. Although if you have any trouble getting the other members' support, just hit them with an interpretative dance at a pep rally where you smash a pinata made in the image of our glorious leader Monarcho, and you should be all good.

The thing Yeti doesn't understand. Is everyone secretively hates him.

Especially when he says Monarcho instead of Monarchco.

_________________
~I play for the people....
~VFG --> Very Fucking Good
~Keep in mind, Red Text, is for moderators use only.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://staging.steamcommunity.com/groups/VFGGaming
Textor86
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 173
Join date : 2014-12-31
Age : 31
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Dethpickle's application   Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:33 am

@dethpickle wrote:


If Textor could touch you anywhere, where would you let him touch you?
If he gives me free food or a decent game on steam, wherever he wants. Just as long as our balls don't touch and he whispers sweet nothings into my ear.

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?
A liger. It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed, bred for its skills in magic. I'll know I found the right community if you know this reference.

The Community has to invest into Every Player that joins, what can you Invest into the Community?
I can provide whoever Textor is with illicit pleasures for a price. The rest of the community will just have to do with my humor.

I dont have to pay or be payed, even to have the most basic needs covered, and my voice doesnt do "sweet".

Liger is a great choice of animal though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dethpickle
APPLICANT


Posts : 3
Join date : 2015-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Dethpickle's application   Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:48 pm

It may be a bit before I actually get on teamspeak. I may be able to sometime Tuesday to Thursday this week but then I'll be visiting my family for a week and a half where I will only have access to the virus-infested family abacus which practically explodes from cpu overload when you open the adblockless internet explorer so I won't be able to do any games or such shenanigans during the visit. Beyond that, I'll probably be on all the time if ya'll'll have me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Dethpickle's application   

Back to top Go down
 
Dethpickle's application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Beto's application
» death knight application ( blood elf)
» DETH application
» Survivor: Oh Craps (Application/Rules/Description)
» Application for Petrified, Hail to the Sendori

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[-VFG-] :: Public Section :: Joining [-VFG-]-
Jump to: