[-VFG-]
Please log in to access Clan content

Home of the Vincemus Fidelis Gaming Community [-VFG-]. We play Robocraft, Warframe, Star Conflict, and War Thunder as our primary games!

HomeSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Tuggers03's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tuggers03
APPLICANT

PostSubject: Tuggers03's Application   Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:11 pm

In Game Account(s) - And which Game?:
Tuggers03 - Robocraft

Steam Alias or profile name?:
Tuggers03

What Games do you play most Often?:
The 2 games I most commonly play are Robocraft and Minecraft. I have been playing Robocraft for several months. (Since before Aerofoils and other cubes were removed from a few teirs)
I have been playing Minecraft for about 3 years now, and I currently own a server.

Age?:

Do you know anyone in our Community? If yes, who?
That would depend on what is meant by "know". I have seen a few members on the Robocraft forums, and spoken to others on TS3. (Bruised1, Sposh...)

Have you been on our TS previously?
Yes I have. I have been on it for an hour or so prior to making this application. I have spoken to a few members and plantooned with them for a few games.

How many hours per week can you be active in the community(includes socializing on teamspeak, posting on forums, playing games with other members)? Well, I am available weekends and a couple of other days during the week. Being in High School a lot of my afternoon/evening is taken up by homework. Weekends are a lot more relaxed.
WARNING! MATH AHOY!
Roughly 4-6 hours per weekend day.
4+4=8 | 6+6=12
8-14 hours per weekend.
Let's say about 4 hours for the week.
So 8+4=12 | 12+4=16
Answer = Between 12 and 16 hours a week

What time zone and country do you currently reside in?
I am currently in the GMT timezone, and I live in Ireland. I am a sexy leprechaun.

What makes you want to join Vincemus Fidelis Gaming?
I have been playing Robocraft for quite a while now, and I have worked my way up to T10. I am currently a level 69, which may be considered low for T10, but I am able to manage.
I would like to join VFG because I have a lot of experience with robocraft, and I feel it's about time I joined a group. I feel I would be a good addition to this group because I have a lot of experience with robocraft as a whole. Especially as a flyer. I quite enjoy taking to the skies and having a good bomb bomb.

What is your Rank/Tier/Level/Rating in each of our community games(leave blank if not-applicable)?
Robocraft: TEIR= 10 | LEVEL= 69 1/2
War Thunder:
Warframe:
Star Conflict:

Do you have Competitive gaming experience? If yes, with who and in what role?
Not particularly. I was once a member of a CTF team in Minecraft a few years ago. Sadly, that fizzled out and I haven't been in any competitive groups since.
I do however often play on PVP servers on Minecraft. I believe I am decently good at PVP, but my skills are let down by my terrible computer and awful internet.

What are your ambitions as a member?
Ultimately, I would like to have fun playing with other players and to learn new skills while doing so.

Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a person are you?
I am a kind, helpful person, though quite often shy. I am an avid gamer, and I enjoy team-play.

If Textor could touch you anywhere, where would you let him touch you?
Everywhere

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?
I would like to be a Monkey. Because I am absolutly Bananas. Bwahahahahaha......Um..... No one...? Really.....? Fine  Neutral

If Monarchco calls you in the Middle of the Night to discuss Sexual Fantasies, what do you do?
Grab my baseball bat and give him what he wants. <3

The Community has to invest into Every Player that joins, what can you Invest into the Community?
I have quite a lot of gaming experience, especially when it comes to anything to do with flight. I have a lot of experience as an aircraft, which I think could be somewhat valuable. That said, I do not always stick to the sky. I currently have a T10 SMG hover, along with 10 other robots, quite a few which are ground based.
All in all, I think I am a friendly, mature person who would be a good addition to this group.

Thank for you reading.

Last edited by Tuggers03 on Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monarchco
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tuggers03's Application   Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:28 pm

Very young.

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://staging.steamcommunity.com/groups/VFGGaming
Bruised1
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Tuggers03's Application   Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:51 pm

Will monitor him in teamspeak to see how he composes himself in many situations, but far be it from me to corrupt a young mind. will give the benefit of the doubt, good application answers. good teammate. +1 for now...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bigbadbot

PostSubject: Re: Tuggers03's Application   Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:01 pm

+1 from me need more people around my age, but also seems to have a sound app
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuggers03
APPLICANT

PostSubject: Re: Tuggers03's Application   Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:45 pm

Thanks for all the comments.

However, I have some bad news. Unfortunately my laptop has gone kaput, and is completely messed up. I might be able to get it mended, but if not I will have to buy a new computer. Preferably a desktop capable of actually running games somewhat well. I am currently forced to resort to my parent's 1GB Windows XP desktop. (Yea...I know...)

Anyway, back to my original point: Should I withdraw this application? Or should I put it on "hold" until I am sorted? I would like it if an Admin could reply and instruct me on which option I should go for.

Thanks for reading and have a great day!
~Tuggers03
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monarchco
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tuggers03's Application   Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:26 pm

@Tuggers03 wrote:
Thanks for all the comments.

However, I have some bad news. Unfortunately my laptop has gone kaput, and is completely messed up. I might be able to get it mended, but if not I will have to buy a new computer. Preferably a desktop capable of actually running games somewhat well. I am currently forced to resort to my parent's 1GB Windows XP desktop. (Yea...I know...)

Anyway, back to my original point: Should I withdraw this application? Or should I put it on "hold" until I am sorted? I would like it if an Admin could reply and instruct me on which option I should go for.

Thanks for reading and have a great day!
~Tuggers03

Applications are only ever declined or accepted. It's quite possible for it to be neither.

I only accept members that will fit in well. I only decline members that will cause excessive issues, and don't go away on their own. There is a large grey area in between where applications will often simply fizzle out.

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://staging.steamcommunity.com/groups/VFGGaming
lLIGHTNINGl

PostSubject: Re: Tuggers03's Application   Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:38 am

If I may speak up, non-member as I may be, I think you should stay. So your game time is killed for a few months as you hammer that paper route for a new computer... You still have skills locked in your mind, and you are still trying to get over being shy. I say go for it! But yeah, *fades back into the shadows*, carry on...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuggers03
APPLICANT

PostSubject: Re: Tuggers03's Application   Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:59 am

@lLIGHTNINGl wrote:
If I may speak up, non-member as I may be, I think you should stay.  So your game time is killed for a few months as you hammer that paper route for a new computer...  You still have skills locked in your mind, and you are still trying to get over being shy.  I say go for it!  But yeah, *fades back into the shadows*, carry on...
Thank you. I am sure a lot will change before I get a new computer (Meta changes for a start) but I will remain active in the Robocraft's forum community and this community.
So, I may not be able to play, but I will still be able to get involved with the community. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tuggers03's Application   

Back to top Go down

Tuggers03's Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[-VFG-] :: Public Section :: Joining [-VFG-]-
Jump to: