[-VFG-]
Please log in to access Clan content

Home of the Vincemus Fidelis Gaming Community [-VFG-]. We play Robocraft, Warframe, Star Conflict, and War Thunder as our primary games!

HomeSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application for TheApplePieguy [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheApplePieGuy

PostSubject: Application for TheApplePieguy [ACCEPTED]   Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:31 pm

In Game Account(s) - And which Game?:

- [TheApplePieguy - Robocraft] [loonerman - World of Tanks (EU)] [TheApplePieGuy - League of Legends (EU)(I have several accounts on different servers)]

Steam ID?:

- TheApplePieGuy

What Games do you play most Often?:

- Archeage, League of Legends, Robocraft, DayZ, Arma 2 Garry's Mod and World of Tanks

Age?:

Do you know anyone in our Community? If yes, who?:

- Nope.

Have you been on our TS previously?:

- No

Please insert a link of your steam profile:

- steamcommunity.com/id/TheApplePieGuy/

How many hours per week can you be active in the community(includes socializing on teamspeak, posting on forums, playing games with other members)?:

- Around 4-5 hours on a weekday 12+ hours on a weekend.

What time zone do you currently reside in?:

- GMT 0

What makes you want to join Vincemus Fidelis Gaming?:

- Mostly to have someone to play specific games with and just all around socialization with everyone. I can be serious to so if the opportunity to go pro comes around, I will take the offer. Making new friends would also be nice!

Do you have Competitive gaming experience?:

- If yes, with who and in what role? Yes, in Archeage. I was in the guild [Secret Order] on the EU nebe server of which we were the biggest guild to be active on all of EU! Had 400 hours on       Archeage and definitely considered myself an unofficial competitive Archeage player as there is no official competitive scene in it. Other than that, never went full on competitive as I don't play     anything enough to get to that stage.

What are your ambitions as a member?:

- To become a lot more affiliated with different games and try help out everyone as much as I can as I am a gfx artist I can do anything from 3d modeling to animations of all kinds so if anyone wants a personalized logo as such. Ask! I also have a desire to make new friends as ones that I have met along my life are starting to dissipate into the void as for some reason they have lives... pff, but in all seriousness I'm definitely looking to make some friends to play games with!

Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a person are you?:

- Well, I can be serious or I can be a total banter LAD, depends if I'm half asleep or not Smile I'm a helpful guy and I'm always there for people if they need someone to talk to. I'm into Graphical Design as I have stated and so love all kinds of arts. I like to try be a leader of sorts so sorry if I butt in when someone's leading I like to state what I think would be best!

If Textor could touch you anywhere, where would you let him touch you?:

- Well speaking from experience as I don't know who Textor is if this Textor is a girl then she can maybe touch my left pinkie toe if said Textor is male you may touch my left big toe!

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?:

- I would be a fox, easily as they are the friendliest of the animal kingdom and care for anyone of their own kind they treat every other fox as if it was their own blood relation.

One of the Officers in our Community is an idiot. Who do you think it is?:

- O_O I have not met any officers yet, you have found my weakness in questioning I am horrible at guessing the unknown about the unknown, you sneaky devils you! I'm guessing the idiotic one. Nailed it.

If Monarchco calls you in the Middle of the Night to discuss Sexual Fantasies, what do you do?:

- Discuss sexual fantasies with Monarchco, no questions asked.

The Community has to invest into Every Player that joins, what can you Invest into the Community?:

- Mostly my graphical design and knowledge about the games I play, I can also invest my inferior facial  attributes.

Last edited by TheApplePieGuy on Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monarchco
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application for TheApplePieguy [ACCEPTED]   Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:38 pm

+1

colored title.... def +1

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://staging.steamcommunity.com/groups/VFGGaming

Application for TheApplePieguy [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[-VFG-] :: Public Section :: Joining [-VFG-]-
Jump to: