[-VFG-]
Please log in to access Clan content

Home of the Vincemus Fidelis Gaming Community [-VFG-]. We play Robocraft, Warframe, Star Conflict, and War Thunder as our primary games!

HomeSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sash/Peri's application. [ACCEPTED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sash Perennial
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Sash/Peri's application. [ACCEPTED]   Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:13 am

in Game Account(s) - And which Game?:
I play a lot of games. Insofar as PC gaming is concerned, my Username is invariably Perennia. Not to confuse anyone, my n*ggas call me Sash. Perennial didn't fit in the username box one time so I just chopped off the 'l'. Chances are if you see a Perennia or Perennial thet's me. You may call me Per, or Peri, or Perri, or Perii... fuck it I don't care.

Steam ID?:
Perennia (I might enlarge this to Sash Perennial to clarify a few dozen things)

What Games do you play most Often?:
Robocraft. Supreme Commander. Warframe. Others of varied relevance... I play Armored Core whenever I can, and I play LoL whenever people pester me about it.

Age?:
I don't really think that Age matters in the age of internet anonymity.

Do you know anyone in our Community? If yes, who?
I knew Monarchco from before VFG, and I'll probably be familiar with whomever else I play alongside with relative haste.

Have you been on our TS previously?
Well yeah.

Please insert a link of your steam profile(please remove the 'ww' from the link otherwise the forum will not allow posting):
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198118996394/

How many hours per week can you be active in the community(includes socializing on teamspeak, posting on forums, playing games with other members)?
Probably just the socialization aspect. I rarely game when I have work to do. My priorities (after ensuring the basics) go something like:
- Work/School
- Armored Core
- Friends Sleeping Eating
- Friends Sleeping
- Friends
- Other Gaming

What time zone do you currently reside in?
GMT - 8:00

What makes you want to join Vincemus Fidelis Gaming?
Monarchco held me at gunpoint kindly suggested I join.

Do you have Competitive gaming experience? If yes, with who and in what role?
I'm a totally different animal on the battlefield. My inner weekend warrior has been honed from hundreds if not thousands of battles in Armored Core where I fight in the Wolf Pack Clan, the strongest clan on the server. I play all roles and do whatever it takes to win. That isn't to say that I don't take breaks though, I will always rest if I feel that no more victories must be accomplished in my playing session. Unfortunately, I'm not really a huge PC gamer, and most of my competitive gaming has come from my time on my Xbox. Regardless, I normally play whatever role the squad requires, though I'm at my finest when I dictate what roles others must cover to ensure perfect team composition before fighting even begins.

What are your ambitions as a member?
I would like to crush as many souls as possible. Before that I would like to aid my teammates in achieving their goals. If I enter the scene as a new player, I strive to graciously accept the knowledge of experienced players so that I may in time join their ranks and repeat the process again to eventually create an vast and unstoppable clan. Though I'm also battling an addiction with forums... so that might be my calling in this situation.

Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a person are you?
I'm mostly just a kindhearted average joe who attends university and works as a newspaper advertisement designer. I've been told that I'm actually hilariously exotic and original, though, so take whatever you hear with a grain of salt. I tend to try and have a foot in the door at every party but I'm not frequently diving into more than one at a time. From an analytic perspective, I tend towards the inquisitive side of things and I usually pursue information that interests me regardless of whether or not I may ever be required to draw upon such knowledge. I also like writing about myself... Oh, and I can typically be expected to gravitate towards being jovial and easygoing as the evening's win rate increases, but colder and more calculating if my team has suffered an unexpected loss.

If Textor could touch you anywhere, where would you let him touch you?:
I bite. He can be permitted to hazard whatever appendage is least useful to daily functions.

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?:
Seamonster. Cuz SEAMONSTERS ARE AWESOME DUDE!

One of the Officers in our Community is an idiot. Who do you think it is?
I'm with stupid.

If Monarchco calls you in the Middle of the Night to discuss Sexual Fantasies, what do you do?:
I refer him to our his my definitely his favorite hentai tag; tentacles wait nvm not totally tentacles. He hates loves them.

The Community has to invest into Every Player that joins, what can you Invest into the Community?:
My humour, my sociability, my cunning, my willingness to get the win and help others do the same, and maybe my graphic design talents.

Last edited by Monarchco on Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Bastard forgot the second c in my name.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheApplePieGuy

PostSubject: Re: Sash/Peri's application. [ACCEPTED]   Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:23 pm

+1, I quite enjoyed this application!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MOXIS

PostSubject: Re: Sash/Peri's application. [ACCEPTED]   Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:03 pm

+1...we need duh forum peoples...
Back to top Go down
View user profile