[-VFG-]
Please log in to access Clan content

Home of the Vincemus Fidelis Gaming Community [-VFG-]. We play Robocraft, Warframe, Star Conflict, and War Thunder as our primary games!

HomeSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

CrysisRanger's Member Application *Edited*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RangerCo CrysisRanger
APPLICANT

PostSubject: CrysisRanger's Member Application *Edited*   Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:46 am

in Game Account(s) - And which Game?:
My name is either CrysisRanger or CrysisAssassin on all of my games. In Robocraft my name is CrysisRanger.

Steam Alias or profile name?:
My steam name is Terrarulecraft, but i will change it to CrysisRanger as soon as i have time.

What Games do you play most Often?:
The games i play most are Robocraft, Minecraft, The Forest, Skyrim, The Crew and i will soon get GTA V for PC.

Age?:
I am 13 currently. 14 18. April

Do you know anyone in our Community? If yes, who?
I dont really know anyone as "friend", but i was recruited by one of Your Robocraft players.

Have you been on our TS previously?  I have never been on Your TS but i will very soon.

How many hours per week can you be active in the community(includes socializing on teamspeak, posting on forums, playing games with other members)?
This is not the most easy question to be honest because something might happend and it Depends on if it is School days or not. But Schoolweek and weekend will be around 20-40 hours. During vacations and im home, i will be on like 6-10 hours a day. So around 50-75 Hours.

What time zone and country do you currently reside in?
My current timezone is UTC +1 AKA i live in Norway

What makes you want to join Vincemus Fidelis Gaming?
I want to join only because i dont really have that much to do when im playing games and stuff, and i want People to play With.

What is your Rank/Tier/Level/Rating in each of our community games(leave blank if not-applicable)?
Robocraft: Tier 10 Level 66 currently. Also my W/L ratio is at around 70%/30% and my K/D ratio is at around 5 kills a game at average. And only 3/10 matches i die.
Also some extra facts about my robocraft user: I can pilot anything, bomber, plasma, rail, healer, SMG etc etc...
Also i have a Robocraft Moderator as friend. Very Happy

War Thunder: I dont play this game.
Warframe: I dont play this game.
Star Conflict: I dont play this game.

Do you have Competitive gaming experience? If yes, with who and in what role?
I dont have any Competetive gaming experiense.

What are your ambitions as a member?
I dont really know to be honest.

Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a person are you?
My hobbies are: eating Food, sleeping, playing games and making youtube videos.
I am making Norwegian youtube videos. You love playing Robocraft and Minecraft.
I like a girl in my class but im too afraid to ask her out, but i might just ask her soon.
Wanna know something more? Well then, get to know me ;D

If Textor could touch you anywhere, where would you let him touch you?
I would let him touch my gaming mouse ;D

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?
If i could be an animal, i would choose to be a dog. I want to be a dog because i love dogs, and they are so cute. I want to be a Golden Retriever.

If Monarchco calls you in the Middle of the Night to discuss Sexual Fantasies, what do you do?
I would say no because im only talking about this With my friends and Girls XD

The Community has to invest into Every Player that joins, what can you Invest into the Community?
Sadly i cannot invest anything into the community just now because im broke. But i might just be able to put a few dollars into my paypal.
Also i can invest some of my robocraft skills to other players XD

*Edited Part*

Facts about me and my robocraft career.

I started at tier 1 with my friend, we played together until tier 4, sadly he quitted at that stage while i continued to play. Currently im in tier 10 and i would like to play with other people from VFG. Those who wants to play with me, add me on Robocraft. RobocraftID: CrysisRanger. I play with anybody whenever i have time.

Last edited by RangerCo CrysisRanger on Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:25 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sundjinnkari

PostSubject: Re: CrysisRanger's Member Application *Edited*   Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:33 pm

What in robocraft do you pilot? Whats your usual W/L Ratio? These things dont matter in terms of membership, just curious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/sundjinngaming
Bruised1
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: CrysisRanger's Member Application *Edited*   Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:40 pm

-1, perhaps too young. i would hardly be comfortable with youngsters in chat..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monarchco
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CrysisRanger's Member Application *Edited*   Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:46 pm

@Bruised1 wrote:

This. As well as he has yet to come on teamspeak.

Being active on teamspeak is a strict requirement for consideration to join the community.

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://staging.steamcommunity.com/groups/VFGGaming
RangerCo CrysisRanger
APPLICANT

PostSubject: Re: CrysisRanger's Member Application *Edited*   Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:00 am

@Monarchco wrote:
@Bruised1 wrote:

This. As well as he has yet to come on teamspeak.

Being active on teamspeak is a strict requirement for consideration to join the community.

Ok thanks for the replies! And btw bruised. We just played yesterday buddy XD And i cant be on teamspeak for some time maybe. My PC have got some problems right now. But ok then. If you guys think im too Young then i Guess i have to play alone again then...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Textor86
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CrysisRanger's Member Application *Edited*   Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:54 am

Unfortunately I find you to immature to join VFG.

I was in platoon and on TS3 with you and Bruised1. Every game you continued to purposely ram into both me and Bruised1, even though we asked you several times, not to.
When we asked you to stop it, you laughed at us and continued.

This is a mature gaming community, and we expect our members, to be able to at least show a little respect, towards each others simple requests and wishes.

Consider this as a lesson : Do not intentionelly provoke a clan leader, if you wish to join his clan.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RangerCo CrysisRanger
APPLICANT

PostSubject: Re: CrysisRanger's Member Application *Edited*   Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:51 am

@Textor86 wrote:
Unfortunately I find you to immature to join VFG.

I was in platoon and on TS3 with you and Bruised1. Every game you continued to purposely ram into both me and Bruised1, even though we asked you several times, not to.
When we asked you to stop it, you laughed at us and continued.

This is a mature gaming community, and we expect our members, to be able to at least show a little respect, towards each others simple requests and wishes.

Consider this as a lesson : Do not intentionelly provoke a clan leader, if you wish to join his clan.

I understand what you are saying Textor. And trust me, i will take this as a lesson. Just after i had to go i regretted for doing that. I felt that i did something dumb, and i still feel it is. Can you just forgive me and lock this post? Decline me or whatever. But at least just forgive me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sundjinnkari

PostSubject: Re: CrysisRanger's Member Application *Edited*   Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:12 pm

My question is why would you do that in the first place? You know you are trying to get into a clan, why would you slash your chances by trolling those from the clan you are trying to join?

Even if he does not forgive you, I would like you to understand that this is how life is, if you mistreat people, then you wont get what you want/need in life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/sundjinngaming
Monarchco
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CrysisRanger's Member Application *Edited*   Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:42 pm

-LOCKED-

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://staging.steamcommunity.com/groups/VFGGaming
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrysisRanger's Member Application *Edited*   

Back to top Go down

CrysisRanger's Member Application *Edited*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1