[-VFG-]
Please log in to access Clan content

Home of the Vincemus Fidelis Gaming Community [-VFG-]. We play Robocraft, Warframe, Star Conflict, and War Thunder as our primary games!

HomeSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

CaptainPebbleDash - Application Process

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CaptainPebbleDash
APPLICANT

PostSubject: CaptainPebbleDash - Application Process   Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:00 pm

• In Game Account(s) - And Which Game?

CaptainPebbleDash - Robocraft

• Steam Alias or Profile Name?

CaptainPebbleDash

• What Games do you play most often?

Counter Strike:GO, Robocraft, GW2 & various others.

• Age?

• Do you know Anyone in our Community? If yes, who?

Briefly met a couple of the community on the TS.

• Have you been on our TS previously?

Been on tonight and feel pretty welcome and enjoy the atmosphere.

• How many Hours per week can you be active in the Community(includes socializing on teamspeak, posting on forums, playing games with other members)?

Dependent on work commitments It can vary a little, but it's normally 25+ easily.

• What Time Zone and Country do you currently reside in?

England, United Kingdom. +0GMT

• What makes you want to join Vincemus Fidelis Gaming?

Mainly for the reason that I prefer been in an social environment and been able to get a lot more fun and enjoyability out of the game. Also amazing to have a team to rely on and back you up. Plus the more serious side will come out, I am prone to min/maxing and finding the perfect strats for games. Hopefully I get to learn something with you guys, whilst still having fun along the way!

• What is your Tier/Level/Rating in each of our community games(leave blank if not-applicable)?

Currently T10/L74. Although I'm not at the maximum level or having a full build, I plan to get this in the next few days after some hardcore playing.

• Do you have Competitive Gaming Experience? If yes, with who and in what role?

I've competitively gamed all my life, starting in CoD4 and getting into the top 5 of Gamebattles. Moving onto WoW of which I played at a high level over a couple of years (Some awesome memories to be had). Currently played CS:GO for quite along time in the In-Game Leader(IGL) role, mainly due to the perfection OCD that I have. I love to perfect my gameplay and look at the tiniest details.

• What are your Ambitions as a Member?

I tend to have more of a organizational tendency and as such I normally prefer to go for a IGL role as it suits my personality and the fact I thrive under pressure is always a good thing. But we'll see how things play out to as what role I play for the clan.

• Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a Person are you?

Well I'm not one to be comfortably talking about myself, but I'm an easy going guy who tends to keep things simple. I'm never fused about what we do, or how we do it, let's just get something done haha! I'm going to keep this simple as I really do not know how to describe myself, but I'm sure you guys will hopefully get to know me and share some good memories. (P.S. I can be sarcastic but I'm sure people can have some friendly banter!).  

• If Textor could touch you Anywhere, where would you Let him touch You?

My nipples.

• If you could be an Animal, what would you be and why?

Bad times when I cant answer it, the human mind is too good to pass it over been human again haha!

• If Monarchco calls you in the Middle of the Night to discuss Sexual Fantasies, what do you do?

I'm gonna be horny anyway, let's get down to business.

• The Community has to invest into Every Player that joins, what can you Invest into the Community?

I can bring a good amount of smiles and laughs, with a good bit of insight and experience. As well as mainly bringing frustration to the team opposing me. I hope to mainly get along with everyone, help grow the clan & if all goes to plan bring VFG a good name.

• Additional Information

I mainly aspire to play SMG's, but I am going to be creating a wide variety of hybrids to see the different variations and technique's I can rock. If I'm 100% concentrated and have full awareness, I can happily get a very high % W/L. If you need anything else or would like to know anything then feel free to ask away. Smile

Last edited by CaptainPebbleDash on Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sundjinnkari

PostSubject: Re: CaptainPebbleDash - Application Process   Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:43 pm

+1 for Well written application

What did you play in WoW? What was your usual BG Win/Loss %?
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/sundjinngaming
CaptainPebbleDash
APPLICANT

PostSubject: Re: CaptainPebbleDash - Application Process   Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:02 am

Thank you Smile

I actually had alt syndrome, so I always had every class at the cap. Mainly played mage/priest though, the mechnics behind them classes and how fluent they was to play, especially RMP in wotlk.

Regarding the W/L, I actually managed to obtain a 100% ratio on a private server before. Will admit I had the best of the best in my guild, but I always took credit for my stress free tryhard strats haha!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monarchco
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CaptainPebbleDash - Application Process   Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:46 pm

Have any pictures of your bots?

could you add them? use:
Code:

[img] image url(not steam url) [/img]

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://staging.steamcommunity.com/groups/VFGGaming
CaptainPebbleDash
APPLICANT

PostSubject: Re: CaptainPebbleDash - Application Process   Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:21 am

Yeah sure no problems, actually took some SS's last night. Will have to post image links later due to been on my phone atm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dnlbou

PostSubject: Re: CaptainPebbleDash - Application Process   Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:05 am

+1 from me, met him on TS, played a few games with him, great attitide / teamwork.

View user profile
CaptainPebbleDash
APPLICANT

PostSubject: Re: CaptainPebbleDash - Application Process   Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:23 am

Unable to put links in at the moment due to the 7 day restriction. Will PM you the link instead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
andoligan

PostSubject: Re: CaptainPebbleDash - Application Process   Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:41 am

Played with him

Smg hover was rly well built
Good comunicating with the team
He got 3 to 5 kills on almost every

Imo get him now before he escapes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monarchco
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CaptainPebbleDash - Application Process   Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:31 pm

@CaptainPebbleDash wrote:
Unable to put links in at the moment due to the 7 day restriction. Will PM you the link instead.

if you add an actual image, using the img codes and brackets, then it isn't considered a link so it allows you to post it. But a pm also works.

Back to top Go down
CaptainPebbleDash
APPLICANT

PostSubject: Re: CaptainPebbleDash - Application Process   Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:42 pm

Ah, my inexperience with using them =(. Hopefully the PM is okay anyway and thank you for the comments guys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monarchco
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CaptainPebbleDash - Application Process   Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:45 pm

@CaptainPebbleDash wrote:
Ah, my inexperience with using them =(. Hopefully the PM is okay anyway and thank you for the comments guys

Also fyi, if you did attempt to send a pm, I have yet to receive it. If you want you can just pm me in teamspeak with the pics.

Back to top Go down
Bruised1
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: CaptainPebbleDash - Application Process   Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:56 pm

+1, very good attitude, good marksmanship aswell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monarchco
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CaptainPebbleDash - Application Process   Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:15 pm

Insert:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CaptainPebbleDash - Application Process   

Back to top Go down

CaptainPebbleDash - Application Process
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[-VFG-] :: Public Section :: Joining [-VFG-]-
Jump to: