[-VFG-]
Please log in to access Clan content

Home of the Vincemus Fidelis Gaming Community [-VFG-]. We play Robocraft, Warframe, Star Conflict, and War Thunder as our primary games!

HomeSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

DS530BOSS application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DS530BOSS
APPLICANT

PostSubject: DS530BOSS application   Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:37 am

In Game Account(s) - And Which Game?
DS530BOSS (Robocraft)
ds569(war thunder)

Steam Alias or Profile Name?
theblackman26

What Games do you play most often?
Robocarft is my main game that play most of the time .

Age?15

Do you know Anyone in our Community? If yes, who?
Nope ....sadly I don't cuz I'm kinda new around these streets Very Happy

Have you been on our TS previously?
Nope ....not yet.... Still have to check out your team speak . Arrow

How many Hours per week can you be active in the Community(includes socializing on teamspeak, posting on forums, playing games with other members)?
Around 14hours per week ......sadly I can't spend too much time on the forum because I'm student.....I have to study..........

What Time Zone and Country do you currently reside in?
England (GMT)

What makes you want to join Vincemus Fidelis Gaming?
I loved the fact that your clan is so open-minded....compare to other clan ...they seen so strict and so close-minded ......where as your clan is just so FABULOUS....also ....i liked the fact that your clan is open and many platform.... For example you let people that play war thunder join your clan....overall....I just like the atmosphere that your members create

What is your Rank/Tier/Level/Rating in each of our community games(leave blank if not-applicable)?
Robocraft: T10
War Thunder: tier3
Warframe:
Star Conflict:

Do you have Competitive Gaming Experience? If yes, with who and in what role?
Sadly ........I haven't played any form of competitive gaming....... Sad

What are your Ambitions as a Member?
To help people around the community to bulid better bots...and to gave helpful advice .....I'm not here to have a rant about people bots ...I'm here ......to gave so free and helpful advice .....also...I would like to play a lot of games with a lot of the members in this community.... Nothing else Smile

Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a Person are you?
I'm 15years old boy and I'm a Indian that lives in england ..........I'm quite a clever ....I get A/B  in most of my subject.....but not by any means ...I am a bookworn Smile........I'm just a clever person:).........I love to have a laugh....to be honest .....I never take stuff seriously..... This is beacuse the stuff that happen to me ......I been though years of bullying ....and I was nearly on the edge to commit suicide....I got cheated by my girlfriend... Thankfully.....those days are long gone....I'm a person who dosnet judge people on their race or religion..... To be honest I don't judge people all to together..... I dont minded if a perosn ask me to help them with their perosnal stuff e.GI relationship ....or any kind of stuff....I'm just that good guy roaming those streets:).......I'm Hindu....... And I listen to heavy metal/rap/hip hop

If Textor could touch you Anywhere, where would you Let him touch You?
Well.......if I knew him for a long time....and if I meet that person a couple times......I wouldn't mind if that person touch me......if it not in that in those dirty areas:)

If you could be an Animal, what would you be and why?
I probably be Monkey cuz they can jump from tree to tree which looks so awesome to do:)

If Monarchco calls you in the Middle of the Night to discuss Sexual Fantasies, what do you do?
I probably be really creep out...and I'll be like wtf is happening right now.....and I probably end the call....cuz sleep is too nice lol!

The Community has to invest into Every Player that joins, what can you Invest into the Community?my time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sundjinnkari

PostSubject: Re: DS530BOSS application   Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:41 am

So... many.... dots... its .... so .... hard... to .... read....

Aside from that a little much on the "Ill help with anything".

I do agree our clan is Fabulous, but its mostly because we aren't "as" picky as the other clans when it comes to gameplay and skill. What we ARE picky about is maturity, honesty, and participation.

Now, for a question:

Two people are having an argument on the street, about what you can not tell, but the argument is really heated. One guy is short and has his fists clenched, theres also a tall guy who is arguing but seems more relaxed. Do you A) Interrupt and play moderator? B) Wait and try and understand what is going on at the threat that it escalates? C) Sit by with a tub of popcorn and wait for the first punch to be thrown? or D) Ignore it and walk away?

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/sundjinngaming
DS530BOSS
APPLICANT

PostSubject: Re: DS530BOSS application   Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:53 pm

B
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Textor86
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DS530BOSS application   Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:36 am

Thank you for applying for VFG, you may be a bit too young, but hesitate not. please stop by our teamspeak server, so the community can get to know you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monarchco
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DS530BOSS application   Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:19 am

little young, would definitely be good to begin to bring up our numbers in War Thunder.

And, tier 3 what in war thunder? air? ground? nation?

Please post some screenshots of your tier 10 bots plz. use
Code:
 [img]image-url[/img]
do NOT just put a link, new members to the forum are not allowed to post links for 7 days.

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://staging.steamcommunity.com/groups/VFGGaming
Monarchco
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DS530BOSS application   Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:57 am

Please link your steam profile.

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://staging.steamcommunity.com/groups/VFGGaming
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DS530BOSS application   

Back to top Go down