[-VFG-]
Please log in to access Clan content

Home of the Vincemus Fidelis Gaming Community [-VFG-]. We play Robocraft, Warframe, Star Conflict, and War Thunder as our primary games!

HomeSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Electrodynamo application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
electrodynamo

PostSubject: Electrodynamo application   Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:15 pm

in Game Account(s) - And which Game?
On PC, my only game account is my steam account, Electrodynamo and i have it linked to The Forest, Robocraft, and Sid Meier's Civilization Beyond Earth (sorry if it sounds nerdy, I like games that involve strategy and survival)
I also play on Xbox and have an account on there, If anyone wants to know, its R3APER SCOPES
Steam Alias or profile name?
My Steam Name is mentioned above, but in case it didn't catch your attention, the name is Electrodynamo

Link to your Steam Account?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/electrodynamo/

What Games do you play most Often?
I used to play The Forest nonstop, but right now I am focused mainly on Robocraft. I love it because of the strategy and creativity that can be mixed to make amazing things.

Age?
I just turned 18 about 7 days ago. Hopefully that doesn't make me too old or young for you guys/girls.

Do you know anyone in our Community? If yes, who?
I only just met CleverMetaphor on Robocraft, he seems like a really friendly and smart person and recommended that I come here to check out this clan and maybe even apply.

Have you been a member or involved with another clan or community? If so, who?
Never have been a member of any clans or communities on PC. On Xbox however, I used to be very active and was very good at certain games and would impress teams on CoD and Halo, I even did a short little run doing MLG, twitch livestreaming and even twitter. Heck, I even was part of a build team on Minecraft on Xbox which has about 3k subs now I think. I am not active on my Xbox anymore, however I do occasionally play it or use it to watch netflix. The teams i was on, either faded away, became inactive, or disbanded.

Have you been on our TS previously?
No, and to be honest, i just made a teamspeak thingy just so that i can communicate with you guys.

How many hours per week can you be active in the community(includes socializing on teamspeak, posting on forums, playing games with other members)?
I am very active in communities, I am on Robocraft for an hour everymorning during the week, and for at least 3 hours in the evening every night. However, I am playing baseball for my high school team and will be doing all-star baseball in the summer. (It's my last year in high school and I only have 4 more games left in my baseball season unless we somehow get to state playoffs, and the all-star baseball thing will be maybe 1 game a week)

What time zone and country do you currently reside in?
I reside the the Eastern Time Zone in the US of A.

What makes you want to join Vincemus Fidelis Gaming?
I wanted to join Vincemus Fidelis Gaming because I was tired of being a loner/lonestar/lone wolf on Robocraft (sure I have friends and i play with them whenever they want, but they aren't as active as I am. I also wanted to join because I am a fast learner and very sociable, have a little bit of humor and occasionally lets a dad-ish joke out of my mouth. I also wanted to join because CleverMetaphor referred me to this site and clan after he befriended me.

What is your Rank/Tier/Level/Rating in each of our community games(leave blank if not-applicable)?
Robocraft: T8, almost T9
War Thunder: never played, however I can start playing if needed (just give me a short bit of time to learn the basics)
Warframe: same as War Thunder
Star Conflict: honestly never heard of this game, but if it is free then I will download it and play and learn about it if needed

Please insert an IMAGE (not a url), of your best bot in Robocraft, best garage in War Thunder, Hanger in Star Conflict, or your best layout in Warframe(Include all that are applicable). If you do not know how to do this, please ask a member on teamspeak!?
i post images and robocraft content on this place called ifunny (http://ifunny.co/robocraftguy this is my account and you can see some of my works and the rest is to build a fan base on that site for robocraft)

Do you have Competitive gaming experience? If yes, with who and in what role?
I played a bit of CoD MLG mostly in 1v1 matches and 2v2 matches. I however normally act as a flanker or supporter, and if I have efficient team mates and aware team mates, then I will sometime act as a forward aggressor. this is a link to my newest MLG profile (http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/profile/R3APER_SCOPES) sorry for posting a bunch of links and such. If you get the impression that I am a rover (as in a move from team to team as i see fit), I am not, I stay with the team as long as possible.

What are your ambitions as a member?
My ambition as a member is to help improve the Robocraft community, by helping those that need it, and those that want it. But that's not saying that I don't need help, I always need help, normally critique of any designs I come up with on robocraft, or opinions on strategies and such. I want to help this group grow and help robocraft be a better game (building the fan base, popularity, and friendliness, all while keeping everything competitive) In Other words, I want to grow robocraft's community into a community like Call of Duty's community, but without opinionated A-holes, pardon my french there.

Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a person are you?
I am a very amiable person, I am loyal and stick around those who earn my trust. I am not a fool, I might act like one sometimes, but that is only in times when it is ok to do so. I am very smart, I am going to a medical college next year and going for a 6-year program. I am also very athletic (believe it or not, due to how much time i spend indoors) and I played American football, Baseball, Soccer, and I even played Rugby. I have gotten college recruiter's to look at me for playing baseball in College, however, I am not good enough for an unearned scholarship and will try my hardest next year to play baseball in college as a walk-on. I also like to help others out and see others do good and improve.

If Textor could touch you anywhere, where would you let him touch you?
Textor can touch the sides of my torso. The only people I let touch me on my torso, are those i deeply trust or have feelings for. If Textor touches my torso, it is a sign that I trust Textor a lot.

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?
I think I would like to be a Bigfoot, never seen, always mysterious, always watching. Don't mess with the Squatch

If Monarchco calls you in the Middle of the Night to discuss Sexual Fantasies, what do you do?
I would ask Monarchco (i fixed your name) to paint me like one of his French girls.

The Community has to invest into Every Player that joins, what can you Invest into the Community?
I invest my intuition and knowledge, to promote the betterment of others and myself. I like to spark debates, and like to dissipate fights. I like to see the pursuit of understanding and knowing.

P.S.  I have no idea how to use TeamSpeak yet lol
P.S.S. That picture in my post was taken like a week ago I believe, and I have a better design, adapted from the T7 plasma bomber, and made it T8 and I am going to try to keep adapting this design until it is T10 or until I no longer have good games with the design.

Last edited by electrodynamo on Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:37 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added information in the P.S.'s and fixed Monarchco's name)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monarchco
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Electrodynamo application   Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:41 pm

Quote :
If Monarchco calls you in the Middle of the Night to discuss Sexual Fantasies, what do you do?
I would ask Monarcho to paint me like one of his French girls.

- damn it. my name has a second c.

Quote :
Do you have Competitive gaming experience? If yes, with who and in what role?
I played a bit of CoD MLG mostly in 1v1 matches and 2v2 matches.

- So then no. This is very different type of gaming than your experience.

I like the responses, effort put into the app, looks good so far(besides missing the second 'c' in my name haha).

Quote :
Age?
I just turned 18 about 7 days ago. Hopefully that doesn't make me too old or young for you guys/girls.

you'll be on the younger side of our range, but you'll be fine.

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://staging.steamcommunity.com/groups/VFGGaming
Textor86
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Electrodynamo application   Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:41 pm

Thank you for applying for VFG. I like your application. Good and thorough application. See you on TS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MysticSenshi

PostSubject: Re: Electrodynamo application   Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:32 am

+1 to this:

electrodynamo wrote:
I would ask Monarcho to paint me like one of his French girls.

Join us on teamspeak, some of us have tier 8 bots and most of us have tier 9.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
electrodynamo

PostSubject: Re: Electrodynamo application   Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:38 am

Thanks guys for your input, I bought teamspeak for my phone last night, and i have it on my PC now. But i still have no idea how to use it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xFALTx

PostSubject: Re: Electrodynamo application   Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:15 am

Met him on teamspeak - Not afford to cough but will not say a word.
Did not read his app.
Vengance and I are dying trying to get him to talk..
Thinking of a +1..

electrodynamo

PostSubject: Re: Electrodynamo application   Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:10 am

xFALTx wrote:

what do you mean not afford to cough? and i will talk on teamspeak once i have enough free time, it would be on my phone, as the mic on my computer doesn't pick up any sound unless i smash it against a wall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monarchco
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Electrodynamo application   Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:14 pm

electrodynamo wrote:
xFALTx wrote:

what do you mean not afford to cough? and i will talk on teamspeak once i have enough free time, it would be on my phone, as the mic on my computer doesn't pick up any sound unless i smash it against a wall.

afraid* He's a weird australian like @YetiChow

Back to top Go down
xFALTx

PostSubject: Re: Electrodynamo application   Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:57 pm

Monarchco wrote:
electrodynamo wrote:
xFALTx wrote:

afraid* He's a weird australian like @YetiChow

+1

Bruised1
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Electrodynamo application   Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:26 am

hes got a great attitude and very friendly, +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monarchco
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Electrodynamo application   Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:44 am

Congratulations, your application has been:

You may now:
post in and view member-only sections of the forum
wear the '[-VFG-]' tag on teamspeak
wear the '[-VFG-]' tag in games/Steam
Join our official clans/guilds in our games which currently support them.

Back to top Go down
lLIGHTNINGl

PostSubject: Re: Electrodynamo application   Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:01 am

OMG, that was fast! Congratulations man/girl! Very Happy
(highfive)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MysticSenshi

PostSubject: Re: Electrodynamo application   Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:31 am

grats dude Very Happy

bounce