[-VFG-]
Please log in to access Clan content

Home of the Vincemus Fidelis Gaming Community [-VFG-]. We play Robocraft, Warframe, Star Conflict, and War Thunder as our primary games!

HomeSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

xXAKmonkeyXx Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXAKmonkeyXx
APPLICANT

PostSubject: xXAKmonkeyXx Application   Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:34 pm

in Game Account(s), And which Game?:
xXAKmonkeyXx and Robocraft (i will use the gamertag xXAKmonkeyXx in any game possible)

Steam Alias or profile name?
xXAKmonkeyXx

Link to your Steam Account?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xXAKmonkeyXx/

What Games do you play most Often?
Robocraft for sure, i also like Red Crucible 2 and Toribash

Age?
16 (yes, i know its rather young) I assure you that i will have the utmost maturity in the forums and have hung out with groups of 18-25 year olds and been told i am more mature than any kid they had ever known.

Do you know anyone in our Community? If yes, who?
No, i have never had a conversation with one but have looked over monarchco's recruitment post on the RoboCraft forums!

Have you been a member or involved with another clan or community? If so, who?
I have yet to be a part of any gaming communities.

Have you been on our TS previously?
No, not yet, just downloaded TeamSpeak about an hour before applying. I will be checking it out right after i enter this application though.

How many hours per week can you be active in the community(includes socializing on teamspeak, posting on forums, playing games with other members)?
Thats pretty hard to calculate, i'd say between 1-3 hours a day and as such 7-21 hours a week. Of course some weeks i'll play longer and some weeks i may have to camp or something may come up.

What time zone and country do you currently reside in?
The U.S. of A. Colorado to be precise and i believe colorado's time zone is Mountain Time Zone (UTC)

What makes you want to join Vincemus Fidelis Gaming?
I want to be part of a community and be a part of many fun platoons, and after going over the options your community seemed the best suited for me.

What is your Rank/Tier/Level/Rating in each of our community games(leave blank if not-applicable)?
Robocraft: T10 with a level of 93
War Thunder: It didn't want to play on my MacBook Air, i could try again.
Warframe: I believe this isn't available for mac.
Star Conflict: I have yet to try this game, i will consider it!

Please insert an IMAGE (not a url), of your best bot in Robocraft, best garage in War Thunder, Hanger in Star Conflict, or your best layout in Warframe(Include all that are applicable). If you do not know how to do this, please ask a member on teamspeak!?
My best bot is a rail bot which uses TX-1 armor cubes and has movement similar to that of a TS.

I have made a few minor modifications since this screenshot as i now have a little more cpu.

Do you have Competitive gaming experience? If yes, with who and in what role?
I do not, i've played chess at a state level in Alaska but i don't think that counts  Rolling Eyes  

What are your ambitions as a member?
Well, ambitions are things you want to strive for, so.....I want to strive to help newcomers to RoboCraft and have an enjoyable experience with the members of VFG. I'd also like to hone my commentating/communicating for my future attempt at a YouTube channel!

Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a person are you?
I'd say i'm generally a pretty nice person (exceptions are when people make fun of or harm my friends, with malice or bad intent) i don't talk much IRL because i don't like to blurt out random nonsensical conversation, but like my words to have meaning and be well thought out. I bottle things up rather easily and am quick to trust and forgive, This is because of a darkish past that i never want to treat anybody similar to the way i was treated in the past. I have only ever been in one fight, and it was because of someone picking on my friend. If you'd like more info on my past or are curious feel free to ask below. Also, my hobbies would be Hacky Sack, Playing games, and any other sport as i like all sports pretty equally.

If Textor could touch you anywhere, where would you let him touch you?
I don't know Textor, but, if its a chick then anywhere  Wink  if its a dude, stick to fist bumping XD

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?
Well, i know my gamertag has monkey in it, but truthfully i would want to be a cat. Reason being their intelligence, agility, and just how awesome they are!

If Monarchco calls you in the Middle of the Night to discuss Sexual Fantasies, what do you do?
Well, truthfully i'd probably just talk to him about whatever he wanted to talk about (unless it was homosexual fantasies, i have no problem whatsoever with homosexuals but having a conversation about homosexual fantasies would be too awkward to me) I've had many really really weird conversations in my life, so i doubt it'd be too awkward.

The Community has to invest into Every Player that joins, what can you Invest into the Community?
I can invest time into playing and helping any players new to Robocraft, as for financial investments, i will be trying to get a YouTube up here within the next year. If it takes off (and if not, as i'd get a job) then i'd be able to help pay for teamspeaks and such.

(personal addition): I use a school computer right now; However, my dad owes me $2,000 so i can buy a new computer (with a better mic, as right now i'll be using an internal microphone) quickly after school ends. Of course, this may take a little while so when school ends i won't be active for a little while. Also, i saw on your forum post that an IR member is possibly going to try and spy on your clan, if you check the Landship thread in Robo Engineering you will see multiple posts from me at around page 70 proving i have had this account for quite awhile. Anyway, i thank you for reading my application, and will patiently await your answer! bounce <--(definitely patient)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monarchco
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: xXAKmonkeyXx Application   Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:06 pm

Quote :
What is your Rank/Tier/Level/Rating in each of our community games(leave blank if not-applicable)?
Robocraft: T10 with a level of 93
War Thunder: It didn't want to play on my MacBook Air, i could try again.
Warframe: I believe this isn't available for mac.
Star Conflict: I have yet to try this game, i will consider it!
emulator Razz

Quote :
Also, i saw on your forum post that an IR member is possibly going to try and spy on your clan, if you check the Landship thread in Robo Engineering you will see multiple posts from me at around page 70 proving i have had this account for quite awhile. Anyway, i thank you for reading my application, and will patiently await your answer!

This is part of why steam profile url is asked.

Anyways, good app. Good effort, I like it so far.

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://staging.steamcommunity.com/groups/VFGGaming
xXAKmonkeyXx
APPLICANT

PostSubject: Re: xXAKmonkeyXx Application   Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:13 pm

Thanks for the near instantaneous reply, i didn't have to bounce around as the last emote implied XD. I'll look up emulators and see if i can find a working one, i've tried once before but seeing as how my current computer is a school owned computer, certain downloads need administrator privilege (particularly ones that alter the way the computer works significantly, so finding an emulator that doesn't need the admin password will be pretty difficult) Anyway, thanks again for replying so quickly, i will try and stop by the TeamSpeak here soon as well!

Monarchco
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: xXAKmonkeyXx Application   Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:25 pm

@xXAKmonkeyXx wrote:
, so finding an emulator that doesn't need the admin password will be pretty difficult)

They don't exist. Because of the files needed to be accessed along with the programs and hardware levels, you need to have administrator level access.

Back to top Go down
xXAKmonkeyXx
APPLICANT

PostSubject: Re: xXAKmonkeyXx Application   Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:01 pm

Okay, i assumed as much but oh well, i'll try and ask a teacher but if not i can still probably play War Thunder (if it works when i try it) and i'll try out Star Conflict! I went to the TeamSpeak but have no idea how it works yet......so off to YouTube i go!

Monarchco
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: xXAKmonkeyXx Application   Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:01 am

We may not have had anyone on. Tonight was a fairly dead night.

Back to top Go down
xXAKmonkeyXx
APPLICANT

PostSubject: Re: xXAKmonkeyXx Application   Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:10 am

Yeah, watched a small video on it and found out quite a lot, i'll definitely get on tomorrow night though (and now how it works in advance XD) and try and catch some of the members and maybe platoon a bit! Anyway, i have school tomorrow so i'm out for the night, thanks again for the quick replies!

MysticSenshi

PostSubject: Re: xXAKmonkeyXx Application   Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:39 am

+1, know this guy on the forums and build one of his design which is quite good and fun to play with. Join us on the Teamspeak so we can platoon with you.

p.s. Still waiting on the Patas build guide dude Razz hehe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXAKmonkeyXx
APPLICANT

PostSubject: Re: xXAKmonkeyXx Application   Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:38 am

@MysticSenshi Yeah sorry about that, XD, i was waiting to see if the rudder fix would have affected the Patas. I had the build guide complete, but the rudder fix has completely destabilized it, so i'll be making a Mk2 here very soon. (i have yet to try it out again, but the Mk1 Cheetah is probably also unstable.)

MysticSenshi

PostSubject: Re: xXAKmonkeyXx Application   Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:30 am

@xXAKmonkeyXx wrote:
@MysticSenshi Yeah sorry about that, XD, i was waiting to see if the rudder fix would have affected the Patas. I had the build guide complete, but the rudder fix has completely destabilized it, so i'll be making a Mk2 here very soon. (i have yet to try it out again, but the Mk1 Cheetah is probably also unstable.)

haha don't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xXAKmonkeyXx Application   

Back to top Go down

xXAKmonkeyXx Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1