[-VFG-]
Please log in to access Clan content

Home of the Vincemus Fidelis Gaming Community [-VFG-]. We play Robocraft, Warframe, Star Conflict, and War Thunder as our primary games!

HomeSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

curriculum vitae (don't worry, i am not french!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hellboy
APPLICANT

PostSubject: curriculum vitae (don't worry, i am not french!)   Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:53 am

I. in Game Account(s) - And which Game?

II. Steam Alias or profile name?

III.Link to your Steam Account?

IV. What Games do you play most Often?

V. Age?

VI. Do you know anyone in our Community? If yes, who?

VII. Have you been a member or involved with another clan or community? If so, who?

VIII. Have you been on our TS previously?

IX. How many hours per week can you be active in the community(includes socializing on teamspeak, posting on forums, playing games with other members)?

X. What time zone and country do you currently reside in?

XI. What makes you want to join Vincemus Fidelis Gaming?

XII. What is your Rank/Tier/Level/Rating in each of our community games(leave blank if not-applicable)?
Robocraft:
War Thunder:
Warframe:
Star Conflict:

XIII. Please insert an IMAGE (not a url), of your best bot in Robocraft, best garage in War Thunder, Hanger in Star Conflict, or your best layout in Warframe(Include all that are applicable). If you do not know how to do this, please ask a member on teamspeak!?

XIV. Do you have Competitive gaming experience? If yes, with who and in what role?

XV. What are your ambitions as a member?

XVI. Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a person are you?

XVII. If Textor could touch you anywhere, where would you let him touch you?

XVIII. If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?

XIX. If Monarchco calls you in the Middle of the Night to discuss Sexual Fantasies, what do you do?

XX. The Community has to invest into Every Player that joins, what can you Invest into the Community?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I. Robocraft - FoxfireAhri

II. Imran_zakahev (I am inactive on Steam since...things happened)

III. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061264032/home/

IV. Atm Robocraft, Need For Speed HP, NFS Underground 2, NFS Rivals (Xbox1), SMITE, stopped playing League, but i still have an accound there, Assassin's Creed Unity (Xbox1)

V. 16, male

VI. I hope that i will meet you guys soon :3

VII. I was in (i think) 4 clans on Steam for Modern Warfare 2.
I can't rembember the names of 3 clans because i was there for a short time/they became the next clan i was in. Well the last and favourite clan was -cRy-. I don't know if it still exists because I left them after they became a sniper clan...which I hate!
A few lines above I said that i "left" steam. It's because after I reinstalled MW2 i realized that i am back on first level, 0 prestige. I still played a few games because a friend wanted me to play MW2 again...well we got in a hackerlobby who hacked our cofig and a day later, my friend and I had a VAC ban...FUCK Valve!

VIII. No i wasn't because I just found your Clan via robocraft forum and I just wanted to join there :3

IX. This week and the next one I am in hollidays which means that i am almost all the time aviable. In "schoolweeks" I am aviable between 4/5 PM to 9 PM. Weekend after lunch until the eveneing. I don't play Robocraft 24/7, but if I'll enjoy your clan, i might will! I also thought about only playing RC when the next patch comes out (the big one with new gamemodes)

X. CEST, germany

XI. As I already said I want some people to play with in Robocraft because I feel a bit lonely. I am a good player there, but a bad builder to be honest. I also miss the fun to play with other peaople because the most of my friends rather play FIFA or other games on PS3/4.

XII. Robocraft: TX-1 level 81, ~12,000,000 points T10
War Thunder: -
Warframe: -
Star Conflict: -

XIII.

XIV. I played some ranked in league Season 4, but i never was in "competitive gaming"

XV. Because i reached almost everything in RC, i'd like to help new players (which i useally do in ingame chat) and play for fun with other members of VFG

XVI. I am going to a "Gymnasium" which is like highschool, in the 10th of 12 classes. I do my driving license for 125ccm motorcycle. Useally i play most of the day after i am finished with homeworks, but I can also be funny in "real life". I am average sized but a bit skinny. I love rock and metal but I am used to listen to everything. Well I don't have to say much about me...maybe a meeting on TS would fix this problem :3

XVII. High five

XVIII. Fox, because Ahri

XIX. Wait he has my phone number? Well then i would go crazy!

XX. Well thats a difficult question. I am not used to the community stuff, I'd rather play or help people. But i am sure that I would try my best

XXI. (ps) Unfortunatly I am not aviable today (maybe later in the evening) because of easter :c
I apologize for my bad england!

Last edited by Hellboy on Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monarchco
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: curriculum vitae (don't worry, i am not french!)   Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:38 am

Would you please:
-> Copy the questionnaire and have the questions in this.
-> insert an image(not a url) of your bot.

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://staging.steamcommunity.com/groups/VFGGaming

curriculum vitae (don't worry, i am not french!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1