[-VFG-]
Please log in to access Clan content

Home of the Vincemus Fidelis Gaming Community [-VFG-]. We play Robocraft, Warframe, Star Conflict, and War Thunder as our primary games!

HomeSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

aplication for lonewolf

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sgtbeanz
APPLICANT

PostSubject: aplication for lonewolf   Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:37 pm

in Game Account(s), And which Game?:

Steam Alias or profile name?LoneWolfMcCloud

Link to your Steam Account?

What Games do you play most Often? star conflict

Age?23

Do you know anyone in our Community? If yes, who? hydro and rage

Have you been a member or involved with another clan or community? If so, who? jsut a alliance in star conflict

Have you been on our TS previously? yes

How many hours per week can you be active in the community(includes socializing on teamspeak, posting on forums, playing games with other members)? usually all week

What time zone and country do you currently reside in? eastern

What makes you want to join Vincemus Fidelis Gaming? friends taht are in it want me tojoin.

What is your Rank/Tier/Level/Rating in each of our community games(leave blank if not-applicable)?
Robocraft:
War Thunder:retired
Warframe:
Star Conflict:6-8

Please insert an IMAGE (not a url), of your best bot in Robocraft, best garage in War Thunder, Hanger in Star Conflict, or your best layout in Warframe(Include all that are applicable). If you do not know how to do this, please ask a member on teamspeak!?

Do you have Competitive gaming experience? If yes, with who and in what role? somewhat

What are your ambitions as a member? to chill and game with friends

Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a person are you? im a relxed person chilled and liek to have fun

If Textor could touch you anywhere, where would you let him touch you? no where ide shoot him.

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why? wolf bc its my totem.

If Monarchco calls you in the Middle of the Night to discuss Sexual Fantasies, what do you do? hang up and hunt him down and hang him.

The Community has to invest into Every Player that joins, what can you Invest into the Community? im cool laid back chilled and speak russian and english.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lLIGHTNINGl

PostSubject: Re: aplication for lonewolf   Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:42 pm

xD This guy is okay...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bruised1
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: aplication for lonewolf   Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:45 pm

I know this process seems complicated for most, but is an easy way for us to weed out the peeps that may not represent themselves as mature and still fun. ALL members that are serious about this gaming community went through this process. We do not ask that you play all games with us, but we do ask that you dedicate a majority of your gaming time to others here. If this does not seem to be a place for you, there are many other ways to communicate with your friends from VFG. If you just want to be a "friend " of the community please be very clear on that and permissions MAY be given on that basis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monarchco
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: aplication for lonewolf   Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:50 pm

Quote :
in Game Account(s), And which Game?:

Link to your Steam Account?

Please insert an IMAGE (not a url), of your best bot in Robocraft, best garage in War Thunder, Hanger in Star Conflict, or your best layout in Warframe(Include all that are applicable). If you do not know how to do this, please ask a member on teamspeak!?
unanswered questions.
Quote :
Do you have Competitive gaming experience? If yes, with who and in what role? somewhat
didn't answer the second part of the question.

--> Most answers not following formatting and put below the question.
--> Questionnaire rushed, barely any effort
--> standoff-ish

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://staging.steamcommunity.com/groups/VFGGaming
Impious
Not YET Banned...
Not YET Banned...

PostSubject: Re: aplication for lonewolf   Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:08 pm

First, Spellcheck, it is built into Most if not all modern browsers. I understand that you are Multilingual but the short words that you typo multiple times are a problem. Then reading comprehension of your post is lacking, a space and/or putting your answer below the question as asked of you are very helpful. Next, leaving questions unanswered is a big turn off for every guild/clan/corp i have ever applied to. Lastly you take shit WAY TO FUCKING SERIOUS. You have a blatant disregard of context and fun, again some of that could be multilingual issues coming up and i would just recommend that if it doesn't sound like a serious question then do not give it a serious answer.
TL;DR: Dude calm the fuck down and read the guidelines.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Textor86
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: aplication for lonewolf   Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:33 pm

Thank you for applying for VFG.

Your answers is very short, and some not even given. I would like to see a little more effort put into this, so I can get a better impression of you. This application doesnt really say anything about who you are as a person. Add some more details about yourself. We will have to know you better, before you can be accepted. Therefore a more thoroughly made application would be great, and also stop by our TS3 server so we can get to know you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lLIGHTNINGl

PostSubject: Re: aplication for lonewolf   Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:55 pm

Hm, yes... Just read though and you really do need to fully fill out your application...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aplication for lonewolf   

Back to top Go down

aplication for lonewolf
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1