[-VFG-]
Please log in to access Clan content

Home of the Vincemus Fidelis Gaming Community [-VFG-]. We play Robocraft, Warframe, Star Conflict, and War Thunder as our primary games!

HomeSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application for MOXIS [ACCEPTED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MOXIS

PostSubject: Application for MOXIS [ACCEPTED]   Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:33 pm

in Game Account(s) - And which Game?:
Arenanet(Guild wars 2): MOXIS (Dunno if you guys are familiar with gw2 accounts, they have stupid numbers following them, dont know these by heart)
Steam: MOXIS (Usually followed by ''The _____" for entertainment purposes)

Steam ID?:
steamcommunity/id/moxis

What Games do you play most Often?:
Used to be decently no-life on TF2, but i recently quit due to an economical flop (Damn keys *shakes fist*), i have a decent amount of hours in the guild wars series, recently got hooked into Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and im thinking that i enjoy it enough to try and join the ranks of the competitive community. Other than that, i go where the wind takes me (not very far, im a big dude Very Happy).

Age?:
Physically 17, mentally even i still dont know, try asking around (or a square, but im fairly sure the round knows a lot more).

Do you know anyone in our Community? If yes, who?
Monarchco!

Have you been on our TS previously?
Nope

Please insert a link of your steam profile(please remove the 'w' from the link otherwise the forum will not allow posting):
steamcommunity/id/moxis

How many hours per week can you be active in the community(includes socializing on teamspeak, posting on forums, playing games with other members)?
Well, on average i would say...um...15 to 20 hours? Im in college so there are days where i just dont touch gaming, there are weeks where i barely pull 5 hours, excluding the weekend. On weekends i procrastinate on all my college work, so you would have to bare me for a bunch of hours there.

What time zone do you currently reside in?
East coast, Norf Murica.

What makes you want to join Vincemus Fidelis Gaming?
Monarchco, my one true love, told me about it. Said it was a bunch of people just chilling together, gaming and what not. Thought it would be fun to join, have more playmates, more reasons to procrastinate. Oh and the rainbows, i almost forgot about the rainbows (It was his main argument).

Do you have Competitive gaming experience? If yes, with who and in what role?
Not really, the only game where i had the skill level for competitive was TF2 but to me it was way too eh...friendly? Although i definitly was able to play seriously, i did not find competitive necessary. Im one of these players who liked to have the possibility to sit down and have a sandvich with friends, which i dont think would have been useful in the middle of some competitive. I just recently started doing a bit of competitive CSGO and i suppose the role was AWPer?

What are your ambitions as a member?
Well, mostly have some fun with fellow gamers, wether its on ts or in-game.

Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a person are you?
I usually take it easy in my free time, as you probably already noticed. I dont get angry easily, even if say im playing seriously and we are losing badly, i will laugh about it. I only am serious about things that absolutely need to be taken seriously, in other words shit happens, why ruin your mood pointlessly? Although i may seem to spend my life as one with the sofa, I actually love to be busy, work hard. I am reluctant to getting things for free, unless its necessary, i want to earn what i have/get. I dont have huge ambitions in life, i suppose i mostly want to enjoy it.

If Textor could touch you anywhere, where would you let him touch you?:
Anywhere except the hat, as an ex-TF2 player i strictly forbid any touching of the holy hats. He can even jiggly my belly if he's into that, BUT NOT THE HAT.

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?:
I would be Gaben, this way i could watch over the kingdom of the PC and its master race.

One of the Officers in our Community is an idiot. Who do you think it is?
Its Monarchco, for thinking he would be the one calling about the fantasies, HE JUST NEVER PICKS UP WHEN I CALL.

If Monarchco calls you in the Middle of the Night to discuss Sexual Fantasies, what do you do?:
I tell him what im wearing, but usually i put on my makeup, bdsm bra, furry wig and starfox paws before he calls. Gotta be ready for anything. That one time he asked me if i would be willing to do something that involved a baseball bat, some picture of William Shatner, a severed human hand, a stormtrooper suit and a lot of butter, im talking Costco-pallet-wholesale lots of butter. Its frightening what he can come up with at 3 in the morning when he watches twilight.

The Community has to invest into Every Player that joins, what can you Invest into the Community?:
Damnit, we pay enough taxes in canada. Ill pay you in nature. Or bad puns, but usually people arent satisfied with these. How about a friendly gamer willing to try new things? (After my history with monarchco, theres pretty much nothing im afraid to try anymore, still id rather keep these 'things' to steam games if possible.)

Please Answer BELOW each question, use default white text color for you answers.
Thats a weird question, hell its not even structured as a question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monarchco
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application for MOXIS [ACCEPTED]   Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:26 pm

Weird ass kid...... +1

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://staging.steamcommunity.com/groups/VFGGaming
Monarchco
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application for MOXIS [ACCEPTED]   Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:56 pm

I am not sure what to think of this....

11:54 PM - MOXIS The Floppin' Walrus: because tbh
11:54 PM - MOXIS The Floppin' Walrus: i prefer 800x600
11:54 PM - MOXIS The Floppin' Walrus: in most games
11:55 PM - MOXIS The Floppin' Walrus: it makes it smoother..in a way

Accepted. Because no one else inputted, and because he kept bothering me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://staging.steamcommunity.com/groups/VFGGaming
CleverMetaphor

PostSubject: Re: Application for MOXIS [ACCEPTED]   Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:06 pm

+1 from me all the way even tho im late on it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for MOXIS [ACCEPTED]   

Back to top Go down

Application for MOXIS [ACCEPTED]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top