[-VFG-]
Please log in to access Clan content

Home of the Vincemus Fidelis Gaming Community [-VFG-]. We play Robocraft, Warframe, Star Conflict, and War Thunder as our primary games!

HomeSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

App of HeXeN

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
_HeXeN_
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: App of HeXeN   Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:09 pm

in Game Account(s) - And which Game?:
_HeXeN_ (robocraft)
SB_BlaZeD (LoL)

Steam Alias or profile name?:
HeXeN

What Games do you play most Often?:
Robo or league.. Depending whats down
(many many others shelved too)...Aoe2, Sc2, diablo3 on ps4, etc

Age?:

Do you know anyone in our Community? If yes, who?
I don't think so...!

Have you been on our TS previously?
Nope, have not...

How many hours per week can you be active in the community(includes socializing on teamspeak, posting on forums, playing games with other members)?

easily 40+ ... Im not sure..  im not working for another few months...

What time zone do you currently reside in?
(UTC -7:00)GMT

What makes you want to join Vincemus Fidelis Gaming?
Been playing over the past  year with no real in game companions anymore... I had a good sized Clan in league I was part of.. but its dead now... and the few people I was close to don't play / lost contact... Lonely gaming world now!!, would really like to meet a few cool new people to rip up some games with possibly!!

Do you have Competitive gaming experience? If yes, with who and in what role?
Not overly competitive as in Tournaments etc, Mostly good fun!. . but yes of course there is competition... Its Team based games for the most part... I did a lot of starcraft 1-2, Age of empires, League (DotA WC3),  Strategy + tactics + teamwork.... Also World of warcrack, (pre BC), 70 warlock / paladin / druid  , And good old vanilla Everquest PVP (shadowknight of course)!!

What are your ambitions as a member?
Just to get to know / have fun with some other players.. on possibly a variety of games... talk about randoms / in game tips, You know, Just bullshit and not feel like a lone wolf!...

Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a person are you?
well, im a married
Father of 4 (+1 on the way in 10 weeks!!)Good sense of humor, Easy to get along with for the most part (unless you're a dick of course).... Work construction, So fairly busy days in the summer... with lots of winter downtime... (months!)

If Textor could touch you anywhere, where would you let him touch you?:
Well, I don't know textor at all... but id let him touch my toes while I wash his back...

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?:
Probably a bird. Shitting plasma bombs would be great mid air....

One of the Officers in our Community is an idiot. Who do you think it is?
The one who calls in the middle of the night to discuss sexual fantasies... Just come over and get it over with!!

If Monarchco calls you in the Middle of the Night to discuss Sexual Fantasies, what do you do?:
read above!

The Community has to invest into Every Player that joins, what can you Invest into the Community:

Well.. I have this goat.....

really just hopefully a fun enjoyable experience for everyone around! Get a few laughs, have some fun... and maybe Just Maybe!.....a few sexual favors could be traded...With my goat of course... I'm married ! Wink

EDIT: Answers appear under questions in this forum reply... but on the forum itself appear beside the question (thanks to the smileys Consuming 1/3 the page) .. SO hitting enter can easily be missed... Copy a long question, and try it youself..... Details details.... /grin

Last edited by Monarchco on Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:16 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Bolding answers for clarity and edited 1 answer)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_HeXeN_
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: App of HeXeN   Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:35 pm

Btw... +1 for myself... Just to get the ball rolling!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monarchco
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: App of HeXeN   Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:37 pm

Thanks for submitting an application!
Your application will be active for 7 days or until a significant number of members +1 or -1 your application
(+1 and -1 showing they either like you and your application, or don't like you and your application)

Good luck! And be sure to stop by our Teamspeak server: 72.5.102.13:17730 if you have not already!

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://staging.steamcommunity.com/groups/VFGGaming
smutpuppy88
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: App of HeXeN   Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:12 am

-1 half of your application is filled out wrong. Haven't seen you on teamspeak as well. will change once application is fixed and I have met and played robocraft with you. Also by seeing how your app is filled out quite concerns me. Makes me fell like your attention to detail is poor.

*Edit* Final note -1 Takes criticism poorly. Unacceptable in my opinion.

Last edited by smutpuppy88 on Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monarchco
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: App of HeXeN   Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:19 am

smutpuppy88 wrote:
-1 half of your application is filled out wrong. Haven't seen you on teamspeak as well. will change once application is fixed and I have met and played robocraft with you. Also by seeing how your app is filled out quite concerns me. Makes me fell like your attention to detail is poor.

It does kinda bother me when people are unable to read application instructions. It demonstrates a lack of attention to detail.

Back to top Go down
ertil87

PostSubject: Re: App of HeXeN   Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:21 am

Im gonna have to say 0
need to talk to you over TS or play some games befor i can make a judgement

hope to see you on

"Yours is to serve, unto the last drop of your blood, that your brothers might live to fight on. Watch over them, heal them, offer up your very life should it extend theirs but a moment, and by your sacrifice the enemy be slain. And when the time comes that you must fulfill your most solemn oath, speak clearly, speak proudly, speed the bolt that brings his end and send him joyous to the Emperor’s side. Then do your duty, take that which is due, and know your mission is done."

— Extract from the Apocrypha of Eons, Verse V, Chapter L (M40 Redaction)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HydroDemon

PostSubject: Re: App of HeXeN   Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:24 am

-1 until I meet you due the lack of TS in your life lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_HeXeN_
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: App of HeXeN   Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:42 am

I just submitted the app recently... Its almost 1 am.. I have 4 kids and a wife sleeping... take a guess as to why no teamspeak atm? Lol, Tomorrow ill try loading it up.. (also, as I stated.. I have no online companions anymore over the last year.. most have quit league etc.. hence why Im here... Guess I cant really teamspeak myself? or id probably have it right now..(guess im not the only one not paying attention to details though).....

And my gaming rig Went up in smoke a few months ago.. so im on the old Toshiba PoS till its fixed this year sometime .... (I doubt this garbarge can handle more then 1 process at a time... lol) (TeamSpeak and Robo will probably Kill it forsure with robo eating 99% cpu since Megaplate update).

Also, as for my app.. its filled out... Bolded sure.. same white text... Hitting enter was Missed (due to the smileys Pushing my text down while filling the damn thing out..)
.... Ive read some of the other apps btw. BORING>....... Lol but most got +1.... im starting to question this place now after a few statements... lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_HeXeN_
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: App of HeXeN   Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:19 am

smutpuppy88 wrote:

I fell your attention to detail may be poor too!!!...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monarchco
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: App of HeXeN   Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:08 am

_HeXeN_ wrote:
im starting to question this place now after a few statements...  lol!

Then don't apply.

I would like to see larger answers from applicants myself, but that's beside the point. The point here is, we make it very clear that members should have tough skin and be able to take criticism.

Quite frankly, Fast, did it right. He only submitted an application after being on teamspeak, and took the time to fill it out, instead of just rushing through it at "1 am"

CLOSED

OP Banned.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: App of HeXeN   

Back to top Go down

App of HeXeN
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1